The basic philosophy of martial arts is the idea of “do” [pronounced doe] which means way or path. According to Reverend Kensho Furuya, martial artist and author, “do has the positive meaning of your training in your own martial arts discipline to not only become skillful in the art and become strong enough to defeat your opponent but also to become a better person physically and spiritually and to develop oneself as a complete enlightened person” (A&E Special: “The Martial Arts”).
I have practiced karate from 6 years old. I have also achieved a 1-st
kyu in karate, - brown belt with a black stripe. I was participated in various
competitions national and international and have won 22 medals and various
Honorary Diplomas. I'm going to train to get to black belt in karate. This
level allows me to teach this type of martial arts.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario