Drawing is a means of making an image, using any of a wide variety of tools and techniques. It generally involves making marks on a surface by applying pressure from a tool, or moving a tool across a surface using dry media such as graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils, crayons, charcoals, pastels, and markers.
Painting taken literally is the practice of applying pigment suspended in a carrier and a binding agent to a surface such as paper, canvas or a wall. However, when used in an artistic sense it means the use of this activity in combination with drawing, composition and, other aesthetic considerations in order to manifest the expressive and conceptual intention of the practitioner. Painting is also used to express spiritual motifs and ideas.
I like visual arts. I'm drawing all the time on pieces of paper, in notebooks, in the send...I like to fix the faces, movements, and people expressions. Sometimes I draw comics. It was a great surprise for mi when I won a national painting competition "Peru/China en my imagination" and my paint was presented in the exhibition in the Republic of Peru's Conference in Lima (15 Oct. - 2 Nov. 2012) and later in China. I would like to study drawing at school.
In front of winning painting in the Congress of the Republic of Peru.
With the Ambassador of the Republic of China, Mrs. Huang Minhui


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario